This cool Chianti Red VW T2/T25 Campervan Sun-Canopy awning creates instant shade and shelter at the side of a Bay, T25 or Brazilian.
This unique canopy can be easily connected to a van roof gutter rail in a few seconds with a Pole & Clamp Kit (sold separately). Just slide the pole through the no snag pole sleeve on the rear canopy edge and place into the roof gutter, secure at each end and in the middle cut-away with the 3 x pole clamps. The canopy also has standard 6mm Kador sewn in to the edge which be connected to a VW T4, T5 or T6 fitted with a C-profile awning rail.
Check out our blog page for more info on awning features, connections and set-up.
This neat canopy has a nice compact pack size so is easy to stow in the back of a Bus or under the RocknRoll bed - ideal for road trips and overnight stopovers!
- Easy 6 minute set up - perfect for overnight stopovers
- Shelter from sun and rain
- Leave your side door open and carry on sitting undercover during rain showers
- Strong 150 denier fabric with a 30+ SPF rating
- Easy height adjustable poles with quick and secure lever action at top section - Black Finish
- Lightweight and compact pack size
- Large 8 square metre design for maximum shelter
- Fire retardant fabric
- Waterproof to 3,000HH with fully taped seams
- Heavy duty siliconised no snag pole sleeve
- Pre-attached reflective guylines with Line-Loc runners
- Heavy-duty rock pegs with luminous heads
- Supplied in zipped carry bag with sewn-in instructions
- Registered Design No. 4042275
Length (vehicle edge): 240cm
Length (front edge): 290cm
Pack size: 72cm x 12cm Ø
Fabric: 150 denier fire retardant polyester
Height Adjustable Poles: 183cm to 230cm
Pitching time: 6mins
Colour: Chianti Red
Includes: Canopy with 5 x pre-attached guylines, 3 x sprung-sectioned galvanised steel poles, 8 x steel rock pegs, 3 x vehicle edge guylines and zipped bag with carry handles and sewn-in instructions