The new Vango Omega 500XL Tent is a generously sized 5 person tunnel tent with a large inner porch space and comparatively low weight. The Omegas components can be divided among a group to individual backpack loads.
All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard and are also weather tested to European standard EN5912 in a certified wind and rain test centre.
- All in one pitching - the flysheet and inner simply and quickly pitch together
- Colour coded poles.
- Double flysheet doors providing entry from both sides in prevailing winds
- O shaped inner door
- Rain stop flysheet door
- Crystal clear windows
- Multiple reflective points on the pegging points to pick up your torch light
- Clip in Riser groundsheet in porch
- Flysheet vents with mesh covering
- Mesh door cover in one flysheet door
- Part mesh inner door
- FastPack compression stuff sack
Capacity: 5 person
Pack Size: 59cm x 29cm Ø
Outer: 70D Protex 5000mm hexagonal Polyester
Inner: Breathable Polyester
Groundsheet: Polyester Waterproof to 6000mm
Poles: 3 x Powerlite 7001-T6 Alloy
Pitch: All in one
Pitching Time: 15mins
Omega 500XL Footprint
Add an Omega 500XL Footprint on the drop down menu below. A footprint is designed to protect your tent grounsheet from getting dirty or damaged, allowing for easier pitching and packing as well as extending the life of your tent.
For excellent bulk discounts to D of E and Scout groups on quantities of 4 or more tents and other equipment – just email email@example.com for a quote.