The Aquapure Traveller Bottle is a chemical free water filter which can purify up to 350 litres of safe drinking water from almost any source. This 750ml bottle offers protection from viruses, bacteria, heavy metals, pesticides and more using its MAD (Mechanically Advanced Disinfection) Nano technology to produce pure and great tasting drinking water.
Ideal for travellers for whom safe drinking water is not widely available, the Aquapure can instantly filter water from rivers, ponds, lakes, streams or local water sources. Outperforming many traditional filtration methods such as water purification tablets (e.g. chlorine tablets), boiling, using iodine tincture etc. the Aquapure also helps to reduce bad tastes and odours.
The new updated Aquapure Traveller has been shown to exceed the International EPA standards for water purification reducing 99.9% of arsenic and mercury as well as 95% of fluoride. The perfect water purifying system for world travellers, wild campers, adventurers, gap year travellers this bottle will also help to save over 700 disposable plastic bottles over its 350 litre capacity. Once the 350 litre capacity has been reached the filter can simply be replaced by screwing off the old one and screwing on the new one.
- Easy to use - no tablets required
- Chemical free, instant filtering
- Filter water from lakes, streams, ponds, local water sources etc.
- Protects from viruses, bacteria, heavy metals, pesticides, VOC’s and parasitc protozoa
- Convenient and compact 750ml capacity
- Water purification - not just filtration
- Filters an average of 350 litres water
- Endorsed by the Hospital for Tropical Diseases
- Approved and in use by NATO and many Armed Forces around the world
Dimensions: 21.5cm x Ø 8cm